We stumbled onto a unique business system that has brought unbelievable success to its owners. Although very rare, those that were using it were not only experiencing a high success, rate but also significant earnings. This kind of franchising information could make a huge difference for you, both personally and professionally.
We realized that this type of business doesn’t have much detailed information available. Out of tens of thousands of business books, only one on master franchising exists, and it’s very difficult to locate. We couldn’t even locate an accurate database! This system is one of the best-kept secrets in business ownership today. It allows the business owner to develop a large business within a relatively short period of time, and has an extremely high success rate. Recent surveys show that these owners experience yearly incomes of $150,000 to $1,000,000+ a year. These owners build an increased net worth or equity in these businesses much quicker than other businesses.
What is this Concept?
If you want to invest in a highly-successful franchising opportunity, this concept will come as good news. Imagine developing a new franchise concept that explodes in your area with dozens of new units opening up. Imagine having control of this concept, and receiving royalties and franchisee fees on a consistent basis. This unusual, highly successful opportunity is called master franchising. With master franchising, you get all of the benefits mentioned above without the expense of developing the concept from scratch. You get control of the franchise system in a specific area, the brand name, and even a corporate office. Other master franchisees will also give you valuable support, providing business expertise when you need it.
As a master or regional franchisee, you have more ways of generating income than a normal franchisee. With a normal franchise, you offer a product or service directly to the end-use customer, like you do in a retail store. On the other hand, master franchises let you generate income through your own stores with reduced royalties and franchise fees. In addition, you can generate sales through:
- Franchise Fees- When you sell a franchise, you receive a franchise fee. Most franchise fees are between $20,000 to $30,000. In a typical master franchise program, you keep most of the fee!
- Ongoing Royalties- Once you help set up the franchises, you receive royalty or annuity-type income for each franchise’s life span.
- Products or additional services- Often, products or additional services required by the franchisee’s outlet can create additional income.
- Real Estate- If real estate is involved with the franchisee’s location, the master franchisee can often become involved in the development of sites, and receive other types of related income.
A Very Prestigious Business
The prestige of investing in your own master franchise and controlling an entire area can give you great satisfaction. As a master franchisee, you’ll mainly act as a business consultant to your franchisees, helping them succeed in their own business. You’ll also be associated with the franchise’s elite as the main developer of an area, even though it will be your franchisees investing their money.
Improved Quality of Life
Master franchisees own and enjoy a quality-of-life business. Here are some key characteristics about the typical master franchise:
- Very few customers. Your franchisees are your customers. You help support a small number of franchisees who typically own several franchise units each.
- Very few employees. Typically, you operate a master franchise by yourself, and then expand to have additional support staff. Many master franchisees, after having worked for 3-7 years, can semi-retire, spending one or two days a month in the office.
- Very little office space. Many master franchises can start out of a home office. Once you have enough franchises in place, you can expand to an outside office.
- You build equity in the business at a much faster rate than a normal business. Once you sell a few franchises or open your own stores, you increase the value of your business. Not only do you have an existing business with cash flow, you have additional franchise opportunities to sell, which gives the master franchise a higher value.
- Low overhead. You don’t have to jump into the business with a large office, staff and other overhead expenses. Instead, you can expand as you go.
- You can set up your own franchises at reduced rates. When you open your own outlets, you create another asset. As the value of your franchise increases, the value of your master franchise increases. They are separate assets that you may sell when you like.
- You own an exclusive territory. Only you and your designated franchisees can develop franchises in your area.
- More freedoms exist in a master franchise than a normal franchise. You help set the standards of the franchise in your area.
- You have access to the latest trends. Being part of a larger franchise system allows the best ideas to flow into the corporate office and then into the field. You’ll have your own research and development department built right in, so it won’t be difficult to access important information for your franchise.
- You don’t need experience in the specific industry. The corporate office will provide you with ongoing, industry-specific training.
- You can work part-time and expand to full time.
- Best of all- it’s a franchise! Franchises as a whole enjoy a 92% success rate. Master franchises typically have an even better success rate than the normal franchise. All you need to do is find the right master franchise for you.